||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Milbert Amplifiers is an American electronics manufacturer which, in collaboration with The David Berning Company, applies advanced power supplies and other patented technologies  in its high-end audio equipment. Introduced in 1986, its mobile vacuum-tube audio amplifier has been followed by several models collectively in continuous production for nearly 30 years. Milbert also produces several uncommonly light-weight and versatile vacuum-tube guitar and musical amplifiers  using unique impedance conversion  to greatly prolong tube operating lifetimes, measurably enhance tube performance, and eliminate all heavy power magnetics and bulky audio transformers.
- "The David Berning Company".
- The DC Voltage Company's patented "P3 Technology: Phantom Power for Guitar Effects Pedals and Active Pickups".
- Rich Maloof (2014-01-01). "Shape Shifter: The Milbert Amplifiers GAGA D-60". Vintage Guitar Magazine.
- "Berning ZOTL Patent". USPTO.
- "What Good Tone Looks Like". Performer Magazine. 2014-09-01. pp. 46-47 PDF
- "Tubes vs Transformers: An Esoteric Exploration of Tubes, Transformers, Tone and Transcendence". Milbert Amplifiers.
-  product review in The Absolute Sound magazine
-  product review in Car Audio and Electronics magazine
-  product review in Car Stereo Review magazine
-  product review in International Audio Review journal
-  product review in AutoStylin magazine
-  product review in Soundslike magazine
- JPG image of product review in The Robb Report Collection
-  product review in Tone Audio
- Brief video explanation of GAGA guitar tube amplifier
- Additional articles on Milbert products in various publications including Auto Sound & Security, Time Digital, BMW Roundel, Car Audio & Electronics, Vibe, Car Stereo Review, Newsweek, syndicated Knight-Ridder news, U.S. News and World Report, Vogue, and the book "Auto Audio" by Andrew Yoder (ISBN 0-07-076536-7)