Mile End Delicatessen
|Mile End Delicatessen|
|Current owner(s)||Noah Bernamoff|
|Food type||Jewish delicatessen|
|Street address||97 Hoyt St|
Mile End Delicatessen, is a Jewish deli in Boerum Hill, Brooklyn which opened in 2010 and is named after the neighborhood in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The deli has been highly rated and is currently run by Noah Bernamoff.
Mile End Sandwich
Mile End Delicatessen opened a second location on Bond Street in Manhattan called Mile End Sandwich. Ligaya Mishan of The New York Times described the second location as lacking "the homeyness and pluck of its Brooklyn progenitor".
- Mishan, Ligaya (5 July 2012). "When a Deli Goes Boutique". New York Times. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- Mishan, Ligaya (8 February 2011). "Restaurant Review: Mile End". New York Times. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- "Best Deli". NYMag.com. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- "NEIGHBORHOOD FEATURE: Rae Cohen Bernamoff + Applied Empathy Series - Meatpacking District Official Website". Meatpacking District Official Website. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- Michael Kaminer (15 March 2016). "From Serrano to Sephardic for Celeb Chef — and More Hot Dish". The Forward. Retrieved 2016-03-15.
- Michael Kaminer (2 March 2016). "70-Layer Blini Tower at Mile End Deli". The Forward. Retrieved 2016-03-15.