Military Court of Australia
||The factual accuracy of parts of this article (those related to article) may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (February 2012)|
The Military Court of Australia is a proposed court of military justice for the Australian Defence Force. It would replace the previous and deemed unconstitutional Australian Military Court with legal grounding under Chapter 3 of the Australian Constitution. The structure of the court was drafted by the Australian Department of Defence and Attorney-General's Department and was introduced as a legislative bill to Parliament in 2012. 
- Woodley, Naomi (24 May 2010). "Government Announces New Military Court". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 26 May 2010.
- Hawley, Samanatha (26 August 2009). "Defunct Military Court Leaves Defence in Chaos". Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 26 May 2010.
- "MILITARY COURT OF AUSTRALIA BILL 2012". Australasian Legal Information Institute. Retrieved 10 November 2012.
- Roxon, Nicola. "Legislation to establish Military Court of Australia". Attorney- General for Australia, the hon Nicola Roxon MP. Retrieved 10 November 2012.
- Australian Department of Defence Military Justice System
- Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet Parliamentary Documents
- Attorney-General's Department Media Release
- Military Justice (Interim Measures) Amendment Bill 2011 Second Reading Speech
|This article related to Australian law is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about the military of Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|