From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Millais is a surname, a given name, and a place name. It may refer to:
with Millais as surname
- Hugh Millais (1929–2009), British author and actor
- John Guille Millais (1865–1931), British artist, naturalist, gardener and travel writer
- Millais baronets, several people, including:
with Millais as a given name
- Millais Culpin (1874–1952), British psychologist
- Millais School, English girls' school (Horsham, West Sussex)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Millais.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.