Milwaukee Yacht Club
The Milwaukee Yacht Club has been in operation on Lake Michigan's coast since 1871. The yacht club's slip is in Milwaukee's McKinley Marina. The Milwaukee Yacht Club is leasing the land from Milwaukee County; the current lease is for 50 years beginning in 1994.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- Brick Clubhouse that may be used for private parties
- The Boathouse with Pool & Spa (features a bar and grill, locker rooms and showers)
- Sailing School Program
- Members Only Parking Lot (off street)
- Fleet of six Ideal 18's - rugged 18 ft keelboats, available daily In-Season for all members' use
- Club Reciprocity - Locally and Worldwide
- Member Events and Racing Series
- Yard & Dock - full service and storage abilities, pumpout, fueling, etc.
The Milwaukee Yacht Club maintains a fleet of six Ideal 18s.