From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Minas may refer to:
- Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Minas, Uruguay
- Minas Department, Córdoba, Argentina
- Minas Department, Neuquén, Argentina
- Minas, Cuba, a municipality in Cuba
- Minas, Iran, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- The Minas Basin in Nova Scotia
- Les Mines, a former Acadian community on the shores of the Minas Basin (called Minas or Mines in English)
Minas, in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth writings, is the Sindarin word for 'Tower'.
- Minas Tirith, "Tower of Guard", a fictional city and castle
- Minas Morgul, "Tower of Black Sorcery", a fictional fortified city
- Minas is a Greek given name
- Emperor Menas of Ethiopia
- Saint Menas (Minas)
- St. Minias of Florence (Minas, Miniato)
- Minas Alozidis, Greek hurdler
- Minas Avetisyan
- Minas Hantzidis, a Greek footballer
- Minas Hadjimichael, the Permanent Representative to the United Nations for Cyprus
- Minas (bishop)
- Mina (unit) is an ancient Near Eastern unit of weight, and hence, also unit of currency.
- Minas (band), a Philadelphia-based bossa nova band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.