Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mind-body in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mind–body may refer to:
- Mind–body dualism, a medical model
- Mind–body problem, a philosophy of mind
- the mindbody, a term coined by William H. Poteat to designate the means by which a person encounters the world
- Mind–body exercise, a form of exercise that combines body movement with mental focus
- Mind–body intervention, an alternative medicine
- Mindbody Inc., a software company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mind–body.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.