Mingde Station platform
|Location||No. 95, Mingde Rd.
|Opened||March 28, 1997|
|Passengers||23,112 daily (2016)
(Ranked 64th of 109)
The Taipei Metro Mingde Station (traditional Chinese: 捷運明德站) is located in the Beitou District (北投區) of Taipei, Taiwan. The station is on the Tamsui Line, otherwise known as "the red line" by locals. It is also a minor bus transfer point for connections to Tianmu (天母) and Yangmingshan National Park (陽明山).
Originally, it was planned to be called "Tianmu Station," but was changed before the station opened.
|2F||Platform 1||← Tamsui–Xinyi Line toward Tamsui/ Beitou (Shipai)|
|Platform 2||→ Tamsui–Xinyi Line toward Xiangshan/ Daan (Zhishan) →|
|Street Level||Concourse||Entrance/Exit, lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates
Around the station
- Taipei Northern Hakka Culture Hall
- Tianmu Baseball Stadium
- University of Taipei
- Taipei Municipal Zhong-zheng Senior High School
- Mingde Junior High School
- Mingde Elementary School
- Lanya Elementary School
- Wenlin Elementary School
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mingde Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Mingde". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Taipei Municipal Zhong-zheng Senior High School". Zhong-zheng Senior High School. June 4, 2008.
- "Taipei Municipal Wen-line Elementary School". Wenlin Elementary School. June 14, 2008.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|