Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up minton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Minton may refer to:
- Minton, Saskatchewan, a Canadian village
- Minton, Shropshire, a hamlet in the parish of Church Stretton, England
- Minton, a fictional town in New England featured in the 1860 novel The Ebony Idol by G.M. Flanders
People with the given name
- Minton Warren (1850–1907), American classical scholar
- Mintons, an English pottery manufacturing company
- Minton's Playhouse, a bar and jazz club in New York City, United States
- Mintonette, original name for the sport volleyball
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Minton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.