Sunday with Miriam
|Running time||50 minutes|
|Home station||RTÉ Radio 1|
|Recording studio||Donnybrook, Dublin|
|Air dates||since 11 July 2009|
Miriam Meets... is an Irish radio talk show. The programme began initially in July 2009, as a summer filler, presented by Prime Time and Saturday Night with Miriam presenter Miriam O'Callaghan. The show is broadcast on a Saturday morning.
Miriam Meets.. originally began an eight-week run, to fill in for Eamon Dunphy's Conversations with Eamon Dunphy, while he had summer holidays. Dunphy later announced he would cease presenting the programme. RTÉ confirmed in August 2009, that the programme would move to a permanent home on Sunday's at 10.00.
The programme has similarities to Dunphy's programme, but features two guests compared to one. The two guests are connected through "love, life or family ties". Like Conversations with Eamon Dunphy, the guests are asked to request three pieces of music.
- "Miriam Meets...". RTÉ. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
- "RTÉ Radio new season 2009" (PDF). RTÉ Radio. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
- "O'Callaghan back on Sunday morning". The Irish Times. 17 August 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
- "Airtricity To Sponsor Miriam Meets... On RTÉ Radio 1" (PDF). Airtricity. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
- RONAN McGREEVY (10 June 2009). "No babies or pressure to look good makes radio right for Miriam". The Irish Times. Retrieved 2009-06-22.
- Grainne Cunningham (7 July 2009). "Dunphy wraps up 'Conversations' to focus on football". The Irish Independent. Retrieved 2009-07-07.