From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up misanthrope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Misanthrope may refer to:
- Misanthropy, a generalized contempt or hatred of humanity
- The Misanthrope, a 1666 play by Molière
- Dyskolos, sometimes translated The Misanthrope, an Ancient Greek comedy by Menander
- Misanthrope (band), French metal band
- Misanthrope Immortel, sixth studio album by French metal band Misanthrope
- Symphony for a Misanthrope, fifth studio album by progressive metal /rock band Magellan
- Misanthropic (album), a 1997 EP by Dismember
- Misanthrope, (The), painting by Pieter Bruegel the Elder from 1568, now housed in Museo di Capodimonte, Naples
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Misanthrope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.