|Full name||Misdongarde Betolngar|
|Date of birth||26 November 1985|
|Place of birth||N'Djamena, Chad|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2007–2008||Red Star Belgrade||15||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 March 2017
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 25 March 2017
Misdongarde Betolngar (born November 26, 1985) is a retired football player from Chad. His last club was Renaissance. He played for Chad national team. His given name is sometimes spelled Misdongard and his surname Betoligar or Betonligar. In 2011, Misdongarde was the highest paid athlete from Chad, making an annual salary of $21,500 (USD) with FK Metalac Gornji Milanovac.
Betolngar began his career in Chad by Renaissance FC in his hometown N'Djamena where he became the league's top scorer in 2005. He then played for Union Douala and was the top scorer of the Cameroon Première Division during the season 2007. He first came on trial, but satisfied the club and signed by FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade after signing from Cameroonese club Union Douala for 120,000 euros. Misdongarde played his first game against Olympiacos F.C. and he scored his first goal in a competitive match after five appearances. Betolngar wasn't eligible to play in European matches that season. In December 2008, he left Red Star and moved to FK Budućnost Podgorica.
Metalac Gornji Milanovac
After only a half year in Podgorica he signed with FK Metalac Gornji Milanovac. In season 2009/10 he was part of the club's lineup 27 times. He was 25 times in the starting team, got substituted in 2 times, and scored 7 goals. In season 2010/11 he played 28 matches and scored 6 goals. In season 2011/12 Misdongard was part of the club's lineup 22 times. He was 12 times in the starting team, got substituted in 10 times, scoring 3 goals in ligue and 1 in national cup.
Return to Chad
After short spells with Serbian second level sides FK Borac Čačak and Sloga Kraljevo, Betolngar returned to Chad and joined his former club Renaissance in 2015, where he finished his career after playing the whole 2015 season, being the team's captain.
Betolngar was a member of Chad national football team and has played over 20 games during his international career.
He was part of the squad that won the 3rd place at the 2007 CEMAC Cup. He played in 2010 World Cup qualifiers, playing 3 matches and scoring 1 goal. After 4 years of absence, he played a match for Chad again, against Malawi, on 16 June 2012, which was his last match for a national team.
-  ESPN - Floyd Mayweather of the United States Best Paid Athlete
- Misdongarde Betolngar at Virtus International
- "Misdongarde Betolngar". National-Football-Teams.com.
- Misdongard Betoligar četiri godine u Zvezdi Archived 2009-06-29 at the Wayback Machine.
- Betoligar konačno potpisao za Zvezdu Archived 2007-10-12 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-01-19. Retrieved 2015-01-18.
- Young Football Stars - Chad Archived 2009-06-29 at the Wayback Machine.
- Misdongard za još bolji napad
- Jelen Superliga – 2009/2010 Transferi Archived 2010-02-09 at the Wayback Machine.
- Misdongarde Betolngar at Prva Liga Srbije
- 2007 CEMAC Cup at RSSSF
- ЂОРЂЕ ИЗ ЧАДА: Бетолигар прешао у православље . Sportski žurnal (in Serbian). 9 June 2014. Retrieved 9 November 2014.