Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up missio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Missio may refer to:
- Missio, public facing name of Pontifical Mission Societies, the Catholic Church's official charity for overseas mission
- Missio (duo), US electronic duo formed in 2016
- Missió, late 1980s Hungarian heavy metal band, see Impulse (band)
- Missio Dei, Latin theological term for the "sending of God"
- Honesta missio, honorable discharge from the military service in the Roman Empire
- Redemptoris missio (Latin: The Mission of the Redeemer), subtitled On the permanent validity of the Church's missionary mandate, encyclical
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Missio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.