Mizo may refer to:
- Mizo people, an ethnic group native to north-eastern India, western Myanmar (Burma) and eastern Bangladesh
- Mizo language, a language spoken by the Mizo people
- Mizoram, a state in Northeast India
- Lusei people, an ethnic group belonging to the Mizo Tribe
- Chin peoples, a name given in the old Burmese literature referring to Mizo people
Or, it may refer
- Mizo Union the first political party in Mizoram, northeast India
- Mizo National Front (MNF), a regional political party in Mizoram, India.
- Mizo Accord an accord signed between the Mizo National Front and the Government of India on June 30, 1986.
- Aizawl, the Capital city of Mizoram
- Lunglei, popular town in Mizoram
- Serchhip, a midland town, popular for its anti-British activities
- Tam Dil lake in Mizoram
- Rih Dil lake in Mizoram
- Pu Laldenga political leader and first chief minister of Mizoram and leader of the Mizo National Front
- March 1966 Mizo National Front uprising
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mizo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.