From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mnemonic or mnemonics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mnemonic is a memory aide.
Mnemonic may also refer to:
- Mnemonics (album), a 2005 album by Alan Banks
- Mnemonic (band), a rock band currently based in London, UK
- Mnemonics (keyboard), the use of underlined characters in software user interfaces
- Mnemonic (play), a play created by Complicite
- Mnemonics, a short story written by Kurt Vonnegut
- Assembly mnemonics, used in computing
- "Johnny Mnemonic", short story by William Gibson
- Johnny Mnemonic (film), a 1995 cyberpunk film adapted from the short story
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.