From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mnemonic or mnemonics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mnemonic is a memory aide.
Mnemonic may also refer to:
- Mnemonics (album), a 2005 album by Alan Banks
- Mnemonic (band), a rock band currently based in London, UK
- Mnemonics (keyboard), the use of underlined characters in software user interfaces
- Mnemonic (play), a 1999 play created by Complicite
- "Mnemonics" (short story), a 1951 short story written by Kurt Vonnegut
- an operation code mnemonic, used in assembly language programming
- "Johnny Mnemonic", a 1981 short story by William Gibson
- Johnny Mnemonic (film), a 1995 cyberpunk film adapted from the short story
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mnemonic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.