|Years active||1999–present |
|Members||Ralf Droesemeyer |
Mark 'Foh' Wetzler
Mo' Horizons is a duo of DJs from Hannover, Germany. Their music can be described as a mixture of downtempo, acid-jazz, nu jazz, soul, funk, dub, trip hop, big beat, bossa nova, boogaloo and drum'n'bass. They first came to prominence on various compilation albums, including the Buddha Bar series. They are known for their extensive use of sampling and modern production techniques in Latin jazz. They are also known for recording a Portuguese version of the classic hit Hit The Road Jack.
Mo' Horizons were initially signed by the 'Stereo Deluxe' label. After releasing their fourth studio album, Mo' Horizons decided to create their own label, Agogo Records. Apart from releasing their own albums, the label also looks for new talent from around the world, in order to help them with their first releases.
- Come Touch The Sun (1999)
- Remember Tomorrow (2001)
- ...And The New Bohemian Freedom (2003)
- Sunshine Today (2007)
- Mo' Horizons and the Banana Soundsystem (2011)
- Yes Baby Yes (1999)
- Hit The Road Jack (2000)
- Ay Y N' Ama (2007)
- Lovely Day Inside EP (2008)
Appearances on compilations
- "Bio of Mo' Horizons at Agogo Records". Agogo Records. Archived from the original on 16 November 2011. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- "Tags for Mo' Horizons at Last.fm". Last.fm. Retrieved 9 April 2010.
- "Info at clubbing.pl (Polish)". clubbing.pl. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- Szymon Domagalski. "Review of Mo Horizons album 'Sunshine Today' (Polish)". nowamuzyka.pl. Retrieved 13 August 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-01-31. Retrieved 2009-01-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Mo' Horizons discography".