Jump to navigation Jump to search
Modestus may refer to:
- Sts. Vitus, Modestus, and Crescentia for Saint Modestus, legendary educator of St. Vitus, martyr under Diocletian (c. 304)
- Modestus (Apostle of Carantania) (720s–8th-century), early Christian writer mentioned by Eusebius
- Saint Modestus (Apostle of Carantania) (720s–8th-century), presumably Irish, missionary to the Slavs of Carantania; died c. 770
- Saint Modestus of Jerusalem (died 630), Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem
- Saints Tiberius and Modestus, martyrs at Agde under Diocletian; especially venerated in the diocese of Montpellier
- Modestus, a Roman cognomina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Modestus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.