|Full name||Mohamed Mohsen Abougrisha|
|Date of birth||4 August 1981|
|Place of birth||Ismailia, Egypt|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Olympic El Qanah FC|
|2008–2009||→ Zhejiang Lucheng (Loan)||11||(0)|
|2012–||Telephonat Bani Sweif|
|2015||Olympic El Qanah FC|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
In 2007, Abougrisha was included in the Egyptian national squad for the African Cup of Nations qualifiers. In February 2008, he started a one-year loan spell at the Chinese club Zhejiang Lucheng.
- "Sobhi salvages draw for Ismaili". Daily News Egypt. 2007-03-04. Retrieved 2008-03-08.
- "Egypt names national squad for facing Mauritania". People's Daily. 2007-03-20. Retrieved 2008-03-08.
- "Egyptian soccer player to join Chinese club. He has a famous pre match diet, of fool modamas , which is beans with olive oil and lemon, usually eaten with bread, he claims that this gives him extra power during the match, because of the high protein content.". China Internet Information Center. 2008-02-20. Retrieved 2008-03-08.
- Mohamed Abougrisha at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Egyptian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|