Mohamed Ahmed Hilal Younis
|Died||23 March 2014(aged 76)|
Mohamed Ahmed Hilal (Arabic: محمد أحمد هلال; July 28, 1937 – March 23, 2014) was an Egyptian engineer, an expert in the manufacture of the mechanical engines of vehicles, tractors and heavy equipment. He was the main expert in the expansion project on the waters of the High Dam in the 1960s.
Birth and education
- Member of the Federation of Egyptian Industries in Egypt.
- Member of the Chamber of Engineering Industries in Egypt.
- Member of the Industries Development and modernization in Egypt.
- Former member of the Union Group of 'Chemico' factories in Germany.
- Accredited member of the Research Laboratory of Interigence.
- "Mohamed Hilal's updated biography in Arabic". Interigence. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- "Special Web Page for Mohamed Hilal in Arabic". Interigence. Retrieved 9 December 2011.
- "Mohamed Hilal's authenticated biography in Arabic". Interigence. Retrieved 9 December 2011.
|This article about an Egyptian engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|