Jameel after President's Cup Final 2011
|Date of birth||4 October 1975|
|Place of birth||Eydhafushi, Maldives|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|VB Sports Club|
|2012-||VB Addu FC||19||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Mohamed Jameel (born on 4 October 1975) is a Maldivian footballer nicknamed "Jambey", who plays as a defender for New Radiant. He was a member of the Maldives national football team. He is from the island of Eydhafushi, Baa Atoll.
He was a remarkable player for Maldives national team. Though he started playing for the national team from the year 2000, he became a regular starting player from 2001. His last match was against India in the 2011 SAFF Championship semi-final.
|1.||12 April 2001||Shaanxi Province Stadium, Xi'an, China||China PR||7–1||10–1||2002 FIFA World Cup qualification|
Awards and honours
- Dhivehi League (4): 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008
- President's Cup (1): 2008
- FA Charity Shield (1): 2009
- POMIS Cup (2): 2001, 2003
- New Radiant
- VB Addu FC
- "2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan ™ Preliminaries". FIFA. April 22, 2001. Retrieved April 10, 2012.
|This biographical article related to Maldivian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|