Mohammed bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
|Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan|
|Born||1972 (age 44–45)
|House||Al Nahyan family|
|Father||Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan|
|Mother||Shamsa bint Suhail Al Mazrouei|
- Not to be confused with his great-grandfather Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan[disambiguation needed].
|Al Nahyan family|
HH Sheikha Shamsa
HH Sheikha Amna
Sheikh Usamah bin Zayed al Nahyan
Mohammed bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan (Arabic: محمد بن خليفة بن زايد آل نهيان) is a United Arab Emirati politician. He is the son of current Emir (ruler) of Abu Dhabi emirate, President of the United Arab Emirates, Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Sheikh Mohammed is the member of Executive Council of Abu Dhabi (the cabinet of Abu Dhabi). He is also the board of director of Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (Abu Dhabi's sovereign wealth fund), under the chairman, his father.
He is the chairman of Abu Dhabi department of finance while acting chairman is Hamad Al Hurr Al Suwaidi.
|Ancestors of Mohammed bin Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan|
- "Abu Dhabi Emirate Restructuring". United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi. 15 December 2004. Retrieved 8 December 2016.
- "Executive Management". Abu Dhabi Department of Finance. Retrieved 17 January 2010.
- "Organisational Structure". Abu Dhabi Investment Authority. Archived from the original on 21 June 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2010.
- "Khalifa issues decree reshuffling Board of Retirement Pensions and Benefits Fund". Emirates News Agency. 2 July 2009. Retrieved 17 January 2010.
|This article about a United Arab Emirates politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography of a member of a Middle Eastern royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|