|Look up moiety in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moiety may refer to:
- Moiety (chemistry), a part or functional group of a molecule
- Moiety (kinship), either of two groups into which a society is divided
- An Australian Aboriginal kinship group
- Native Hawaiian realm ruled by a Mo'i or Ali'i
- Moiety title, one of two parts of property ownership
- A rebel group in the computer game Riven
- Moiety, an album by Keith Kenniff (as Helios)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moiety.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.