(Redirected from Molds)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mold, mould, mōld, or Mold. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mold is a kind of fungus.
Mold or mould may also refer to:
- Leaf mold, composted soil or earth, particularly loose soil suitable for planting
- Slime mold, a kind of protist
- Water mold or oomycete, a kind of protist
- 18240 Mould, an asteroid
- Mold, Flintshire, a town in Wales, UK
- Mold, Washington, an unincorporated community in the state of Washington, United States
- Mold F.C., a defunct Welsh football club
- Mold Golf Club, Flintshire, Wales
- Mold RFC, a rugby union team from Mold, Wales
- Molding (process), in which a hollowed-out block is filled with pliable material
- Mold (cooking implement), a container used to shape food
- Mold (album), a 1998 album by Praxis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.