Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up molle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Molle may refer to:
- Mölle, a town in southwestern Sweden
- MOLLE (military) (MOdular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment), a version of load bearing gear used by the U.S. Military
- Molle (culture), a Precolumbian culture of Chile
- Mulli or Molle, a mountain in Peru
People with the surname
- Jean Molle (born 1933), French sprint canoeist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Molle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.