From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Momi may refer to:
- Hilaire Momi, a Central African footballer
- Vikramjeet Singh Momi, an Indian cricketer
- Momi Zafran, an Israeli football manager
- Museum of the Moving Image, two museums
- Pali Momi Medical Center, a nonprofit hospital located in West O‘ahu, dedicated to the health and well-being of all Hawai‘i residents
- Momi cafe, a coffee house located in Pingjiang Road in Suzhou, China
- Abies firma, the momi fir, a species of fir native to central and southern Japan
- Momi (ship), Japanese several ships have been named Momi (樅?, "abies firma")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Momi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.