From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Monastir may refer to:
- Monastir, Sardinia, a comune in the Province of Cagliari
- Ottoman Empire
- Manastir Vilayet, covering parts of modern Albania, Greece and the Republic of Macedonia
- Republic of Macedonia
- Monastir, Macedonia, the former name of Bitola
- Monastir, Tunisia, the capital of Monastir Governorate
- Monastir Governorate
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport, an airport in the Monastir Governorate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monastir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.