Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Monastir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monastir may refer to:
- Monastir, Tunisia, the capital of Monastir Governorate
- Monastir Governorate, one of the twenty-four governorates of Tunisia
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport, an airport in the Monastir Governorate
- Monastir, Macedonia, the former name of Bitola
- Manastir Vilayet, covering parts of modern Albania, Greece and the Republic of Macedonia
- Monastir, Sardinia, a comune in the Province of Cagliari, Italy
- US Monastir, a football club from Monastir, Tunisia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monastir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.