|Look up Monastir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monastir may refer to:
- Monastir, Tunisia, the capital of Monastir Governorate
- Monastir Governorate, one of the twenty-four governorates of Tunisia
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport, an airport in the Monastir Governorate
- Monastir, Macedonia, the former name of Bitola
- Manastir Vilayet, covering parts of modern Albania, Greece and the Republic of Macedonia
- Monastir, Sardinia, a comune in the Province of Cagliari, Italy
- US Monastir, a football club from Monastir, Tunisia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monastir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.