From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mondego may refer to:
- Mondego River, Portugal
- Rio Mondego, another name for the Miranda River (Brazil)
- Baixo Mondego, a subregion of Portugal
- Cabo Mondego, natural monument in Portugal
- Metro Mondego, light rail network in Coimbra, Portugal
- Fernand Mondego, a villain in the novel The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mondego.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.