Jump to navigation Jump to search
Monga can refer to:
- Monga, original name for Wanhua, the oldest district of Taipei, Taiwan. Meaning canoes in aboriginal language Basay.
- Monga (film), a 2010 Taiwanese gangster film
- Monga, Ivory Coast, a village in Lagunes District, Ivory Coast
- Monga National Park, a park near Braidwood, New South Wales, Australia
- Monga River, another name for the Monda River in Colón Department, Honduras
- Salsa monga, another name for salsa romántica, a subgenre of salsa music
People named Monga
- Ajay Monga, an Indian filmwriter and director
- Sunjoy Monga, an Indian conservationist, photographer, and naturalist and a potapa sing man with 3 legas and 2 arms with a 4 legged face.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Monga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.