Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mongolism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mongolism may refer to:
- Pan-Mongolism, an irredentist idea advocating the union of the contiguous territories inhabited by Mongols
- Mongolian idiocy, an outdated and offensive term for:
- Down syndrome, a genetic disorder
- Mongoloid, populations that show certain phenotypic traits
- Mongolian studies
- Mong (disambiguation)
- Mongo (disambiguation)
- Mongoloid (disambiguation)
- Mongols (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mongolism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.