From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mongoose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mongoose refers to two types of carnivorous mammals.
Mongoose or The Mongoose may also refer to:
- Armstrong Siddeley Mongoose, a British aero engine developed in the 1920s
- Mongoose-V, a series of 32-bit computer processors used for NASA satellites
- Mongoose (web server)
- Mongoose, a data-modelling format for MongoDB data
In the military
- HMS Mongoose (1799), a Dutch brig captured by the Royal Navy in 1799 or 1800
- Agusta A129 Mangusta ("Mongoose"), attack helicopter
- Mongoose (comics), a Marvel Comics villain
- The Mongoose, a hitman in the graphic novel XIII
- Mongoose, nickname of fictional basketball player Billy Joe Cuthbert
- The Mongoose, a pulp fiction character created by Johnston McCulley (1883–1958)
- "The Mongoose", nickname of Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston (1784–1865), British Prime Minister
- "The Mongoose", nickname of Tom McEwen (born 1937), American drag racer
- Adam Rose (born 1979), South African professional wrestler commonly called "The Radical Mongoose", also shortened to "The Mongoose"
- Cuban Project, also known as Operation Mongoose, a covert CIA operation against Fidel Castro
- Mongoose Publishing, British manufacturer of role-playing books, pewter miniatures, and card games
- Mongoose Cricket Bat, a cricket bat for 20/20 games
- Mongoose (bicycles), a brand name of bicycles produced by Pacific Cycle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mongoose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.