From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Montage, montage, or montages in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Montage in construction and installation means to mount, assemble or install.
It also may refer to:
Filmmaking and films
- Montage (filmmaking), a technique which uses rapid editing, special effects and music to present compressed narrative information
- Soviet montage theory in the 1920s
- Montage (2013 film), a South Korean film
- Photomontage, the process and result of making a composite photograph by cutting and joining a number of other photographs.
- Montage album, a photographic layout.
- Montage, annual photography exhibition.
- Montage (music), or sound collage
- Montage (TV series), Documentary television series from 1960s and 1970s
- Montage (Kenny G album), 1993
- Montage (Yulia album), 2006
- Montage (Yen Town Band album), a 1996 album by Chara under the name of Yen Town Band
- Montage, an album by Japanese Shibuya-Kei artist Kahimi Karie
- "Montage," a song from the 2002 South Park episode "Asspen" and the 2004 film Team America: World Police used in the original soundtrack for Team America: World Police
- Montage Music Group, an American independent record label based in Nashville, Tennessee
- Montage Image Mosaic Software, for making large-scale, science-grade images for astronomical research
- Montage (software), computer software for screenwriting
- Montage Extreme, a video editing software package
- MontageJS, an application framework to develop rich HTML5 applications
- MontageBeverlyHills.com, a luxury hotel in Beverly Hills, California
- Montage, a tower, part of CityPlace, Toronto
- Montage Mountain
- Le Bistro Montage, a restaurant in Portland, Oregon
- Montage railway station
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.