From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up montagu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Montagu may refer to:
Titles of nobility
- Duke of Montagu
- Marquess of Montagu
- John Neville, 1st Marquess of Montagu (c. 1431 – 1471), Yorkist leader in the Wars of the Roses
- Baron Montagu of Beaulieu
- Baron Montagu of Boughton
- Montagu Baronets, alternate name for the Baron Swaythling
- HMS Montagu, 74-gun third rate ship of the line launched in 1779 and broken up in 1818
- HMS Montagu, Duncan-class battleship launched in 1901 and wrecked in 1906
- Ashley Montagu Resolution, petition to the World Court to end the genital modification and mutilation of children
- Montagu C. Butler Library, major collection of items in and about Esperanto
- Montagu (clothing)
- Montagu's harrier, migratory bird of prey of the harrier family
- Montagu–Chelmsford Reforms, the basis of the Government of India Act 1919
- All pages with a title containing Montagu
- All pages beginning with "Montagu"
- Montagu House (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Montagu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.