(Redirected from Moonflowers)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moonflower may refer to:
A common name for several night-blooming plants, some with white flowers, including:
- Nightblooming cereus species, including Hylocereus.
- Datura species, including D. innoxia
- Ipomoea species previously separated in Calonyction, including I. alba
- Mentzelia species, including M. pumila
- Oenothera, also called evening primrose
- The Moon Flower, a science fiction serial aired in 1953 G K Saunders
- Moon-Flower, by Zoë Akins, adapted from a Hungarian play by Lajos Bíró.
- Moonflowers (band)
- Moonflower (album), a 1977 rock album by Carlos Santana
- Moon Flower (the Underneath album), a 2008 Japanese rock album by The Underneath
- "Moonflowers", a song sung by Dorothy Lamour in Road to Bali 1952
- "Moonflower", a song from Mark Heard's 1983 album Eye of the Storm
- "Moonflower", a song from Schiller's 2008 single CD "Time for Dreams"
- "Moon Flower", Japanese song by Kitaro from Spiritual Garden (album)
- Tsukihana (Japanese: moonflower), a Japanese song by Nana Kitade
- 月の花 Tsuki no hana ("Moon Flower"), a Japanese song by Jinn from Qualia (album)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moonflower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.