Moosehead may refer to:
- Belfast and Moosehead Lake Railroad
- Dartmouth Moosehead Dry
- Halifax Mooseheads, a team in the Canadian hockey League that plays in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- USS Moosehead, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- Moosehead Brewery, Canada's oldest independently owned brewery located and based out of Saint John, New Brunswick
- Moosehead Lake in Maine in the United States
- Moosehead, Nova Scotia, a community in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Mooseheads, Canberra, a bar in Canberra, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moosehead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.