Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mops, mops, or MOPS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mops or MOPS can refer to:
- More than one mop (plural noun); a form of the verb "to mop"
- In several languages, the Pug breed of dog is referred to as "Mops"
- A shape of brush used in watercolor painting
- MOPS (Million Operations Per Second), a unit of measurement; see Instructions per second
- MOPS is the common name for the compound 3-(N-morpholino)propanesulfonic acid
- MoPS, the UK government's Manual of Protective Security
- Mops (genus), a genus of free-tailed bat
- Mop fair, as takes place in England on or about Michaelmas Day
- A programming language, a dialect of Forth for Mac OS
- The Mops, a Japanese rock group
- Mean of Platts Singapore, Mean of Platts Singapore is a measure of fuel oil pricing in Singapore
- MOPS International, an international organization, known as Mothers of Preschoolers
- Massive Ordnance Penetrator, a bunker buster bomb
- A Minimum Operational Performance Standards, within the aviation regulatory framework, provides standards for specific equipment(s) useful to designers, manufacturers, installers and users of the equipment
- Microsoft Office Project, a project management software
- Order of the Pug
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mops.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.