Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mops, mops, or MOPS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mops or MOPS can refer to:
- More than one mop (plural noun); a form of the verb "to mop"
- In several languages, the Pug breed of dog is referred to as "Mops"
- A shape of brush used in watercolor painting
- MOPS (Million Operations Per Second), a unit of measurement; see Instructions per second
- MOPS is the common name for the compound 3-(N-morpholino)propanesulfonic acid
- MoPS, the UK government's Manual of Protective Security
- Mops (genus), a genus of free-tailed bat
- Mop fair, as takes place in England on or about Michaelmas Day
- A programming language, a dialect of Forth for Mac OS
- The Mops, a Japanese rock group
- Mean of Platts Singapore, Mean of Platts Singapore is a measure of fuel oil pricing in Singapore
- MOPS International, an international organization, known as Mothers of Preschoolers
- Massive Ordnance Penetrator, a bunker buster bomb
- A Minimum Operational Performance Standards, within the aviation regulatory framework, provides standards for specific equipment(s) useful to designers, manufacturers, installers and users of the equipment
- Microsoft Office Project, a project management software
- Order of the Pug
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mops.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.