From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morag may refer to:
- Morag (loch monster), a lake monster reported to inhabit Loch Morar in Scotland
- Morąg (German Mohrungen), a city in Warmia-Masuria, Poland
- Morag (moshav), a former Israeli settlement in Gush Katif, evacuated in Israel's unilateral disengagement plan of 2005
- Mòrag, a Scottish female given name, sometimes translated as Sarah.
- Morag, sheep that together with another sheep, Megan, were the first mammals to have been successfully cloned from differentiated cells
- Morag, a Klingon commander in Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "Aquiel"
- Morag, a fictional planet in the film Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
- Morag Bellingham, a fictional judge and lawyer on Home And Away
- the Sherman Morag, the Israeli name for the Sherman Crab tank.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morag.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.