From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Morazán is a name shared by several places in Central America, all named in honour of 19th century regional statesman Francisco Morazán:
- Morazán Department, El Salvador
- Francisco Morazán Department, Honduras
- Morazán, Yoro, municipality in Honduras
- Morazán, El Progreso, a city in El Progreso Department, Guatemala
- Puerto Morazán, a town in Chinandega Department, Nicaragua
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morazán.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.