Morello can refer to:
- Morello cheese, an Italian sheep cheese made from goat's milk
- Morello cherry, a cultivar of the sour cherry
In media and entertainment
- The Mysterious Geographic Explorations of Jasper Morello, 2005 Australian short film, whose first episode is titled: "Jasper Morello and the Lost Airship"
- Don Morello, a character in the game Mafia: City of Lost Heaven
- Morello crime family, Sicilian immigrants and founders of the American mafia in New York
- Joe Morello, jazz drummer famous for being part of the Dave Brubeck Quartet
- Mary Morello, mother of Tom Morello and founder of Parents for Rock and Rap
- Tom Morello, guitarist famous for being part of Rage Against the Machine
In other uses
- Morello, racing horse of Lorenzo de Medici
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morello.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.