|Look up morgen or Morgen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Morgen is an old Dutch and German unit of measurement. In German, "Morgen" and in Dutch "morgen" means "morning" or "tomorrow".
Morgen may also refer to:
- Morgen (mythological creature), a Welsh or Breton water-sprite
- Morgen (film), a 2010 film
- Morgen, a psychedelic rock band from Long Island, New York
- Morgen (Strauss song) "Morgen!", an 1894 song by Richard Strauss
- "Morgen" (Ivo Robić song), a 1959 German song
- "Morgen" (Ronnie Tober song), a 1968 Dutch song and Eurovision Song Contest entry
- Georg Konrad Morgen (1909–1982), a German judge
- Morgan le Fay, a character in British Arthurian legend, "Morgen" being one of several variant spellings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Morgen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.