From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- David Moroder (born 1931), Italian luger and woodcarver
- Giorgio Moroder (born 1940), Italian musician
- Karin Moroder (born 1974), Italian cross-country skier, Olympic bronze medal winner
- Josef Moroder-Lusenberg (1846–1939), Austrian-Italian painter and sculptor
- Rudolf Moroder-Lenèrt (1877–1914), Tyrolean religious artist, killed in action during World War I
- Cryptocephalus moroderi, a species of leaf beetle in the genus Cryptocephalus
- Thymus moroderi, a small plant found in Spain, especially in Alicante province
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moroder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.