Mother of Cities
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mother of Cities may refer to:
- Mecca, Nickname: أم القرى (Umm al-Qurā, "Mother of All Cities/Settlements")
- Asunción, capital and largest city of Paraguay
- Balkh, among the oldest cities of Afghanistan. See Umm Al-Belaad.
- Prague, capital and largest city of the Czech Republic
- Santiago del Estero, oldest city of Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mother of Cities.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.