From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moto E)
Motorola Moto (or Moto) is a line of Android-based smartphones and wearable devices marketed by Motorola Mobility, subsidiary of Lenovo Group. The name is also used and marketed for certain two-way radio products from Motorola Solutions.
- Moto G (1st generation) (2013 version)
- Moto G (2nd generation) (2014 version)
- Moto G (3rd generation) (2015 version)
- Moto G (4th generation) (2016 versions)
- Moto X (1st generation) (2013 version)
- Moto X (2nd generation) (2014 version)
- Moto X Style (2015 version), branded as Moto X Pure Edition in the U.S.
- Moto X Force, (2015 version), branded as Droid Turbo 2 in the U.S.
- Moto X Play (2015 version), branded as Droid Maxx 2 in the U.S.
- Moto Z Droid Edition, exclusively on Verizon in the US, coming summer 2016. Moto Z Unlocked Edition coming fall 2016.
- Moto Z Force Droid Edition, only on Verizon.
- Moto Maxx, international version of the U.S. Verizon-only Droid MAXX
- Moto Turbo, Indian version of the U.S. Verizon-only Droid Turbo
- Moto X Pro, Chinese version of Nexus 6
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.