From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Motti may refer to:
- A variant of the forename Mordecai.
- Motti, a Finnish military tactic.
- In Finnish, a measure of firewood, equivalent to one cubic metre of stacked split wood.
- Admiral Conan Antonio Motti, a fictional character from the Star Wars universe.
- a variant of Motikan, a Kurdish clan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Motti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.