|Elevation||8,855 ft (2,699 m) NAVD 88|
|Location||Glacier National Park, Glacier County, Montana, U.S.|
|Parent range||Lewis Range|
|Topo map||USGS Many Glacier|
Mount Grinnell is a peak located in the heart of Glacier National Park in the U.S. state of Montana in the Many Glacier region of the park. Lying just east of the Continental Divide, the peak is flanked to the northwest by Swiftcurrent Glacier and to the south by Grinnell Glacier. Mount Grinnell is named after George Bird Grinnell. From the Many Glacier Hotel on Swiftcurrent Lake, the eastern arm of Mount Grinnell, known as Grinnell Point, hides the main summit.
- "Mount Grinnell, Montana". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- "Mount Grinnell". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- Many Glacier, MT (Map). TopoQwest (United States Geological Survey Maps). Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- "Historic Place Names". National Park Service. Retrieved August 14, 2017.
- "Mount Grinnell". SummitPost.org.
|This Montana protected area article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|