Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The mountain is 5413 m (17,759 ft) high, and is also known as Celestial Peak, and is found in The Four Girls (Signuniang) Nature Reserve.
- The highest mountain in The Four Girls Nature Reserve is 'The Four Girls Mountain' (Mount Siguniang), which is 6,240–6,250 m tall.
- 1984 – First ascent by Allen Steck, and a companion.
- 1985 – Second ascent by Keith Brown, new route
- 2005 – South west ridge first ascent by Mr. Qiu Xiang and Liu Xinan
|This Sichuan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|