From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moya may refer to:
- Moya, Las Palmas, Canary Islands, a municipality
- Moya, Comoros, a town
- Moya, Cuenca, Spain, a municipality
- Moià (Spanish: Moyá), a municipality in Catalonia, Spain
- Moya District, Peru
- Moya, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Niger State
- Moya (architecture), the core of a building in Japanese architecture
- "Moya", the first track of the EP Slow Riot for New Zerø Kanada by Godspeed You! Black Emperor
- Moya (Farscape), a living space ship from the TV series Farscape
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.