Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mozu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mozu may refer to:
- Mozu (Bull-headed shrike) Japanese bird:
- Mozu kofungun (百舌鳥 古墳群) tombs in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture
- Mozu Station (百舌鳥 駅, Mozu-eki) railway station on the Hanwa Line in Sakai-ku, Sakai, Osaka Prefecture
- Mozu (novels), by Go Osaka
- Mozu (TV series) Japanese police television drama series 2014
- Mozu (film), 2015 Japanese suspense action film
- Mozi (墨子) Chinese philosopher
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mozu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.