Mr Green (company)
|Part of William Hill Plc|
|Patrick Jonker Chief Executive Officer (CEO Mr Green LTD)|
|Products||Casino, Bookmaker, Games, Table games, Jackpots|
Mr Green Ltd. is an online gambling company that offers online casino, Sportsbook, Live Casino, Bingo, and Keno. Mr Green Ltd is regulated by the MGA, Malta Gaming Authority in Malta. Mr Green is also licensed and holds gaming licenses in UK, Italy, as well as a casino license in Denmark and a Sportsbook license in Ireland. The head office of Mr Green is in Sliema, Malta.
The online casino Mr Green was founded in late 2007 and launched in 2008 by the three Swedish entrepreneurs: Fredrik Sidfalk, Henrik Bergquist and Mikael Pawlo. Sidfalk and Bergquist had experience in the iGaming sector after founding the company, brand and website of Betsson together with Anders Holmgren back in 2001.
When launching in 2008, Mr Green was one of the first operators to offer games from several game suppliers and built a seamless wallet solution, whereby it was no longer necessary to exchange chips to play games from different vendors. Today Mr Green offers about 700 games from NetEntertainment, Play'n Go, Microgaming, Merkur, Playtech, Yggdrasil, Electric Elephant Games, Red Tiger, Evolution, Thunderkick, Elk Studios, Quickspin, Aristocrat, Lightning Box, Push Gaming, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Extreme Live Gaming, Felt Gaming, IGT, Blueprint, Pragmatic Play, Push Gaming, Playtech, Realistic Games, SG Digital, Core Gaming, Relax Gaming, Just for the Win, GamesLab, Gamevy, Fuga Gaming, Iron Dog Studios, 1x2 Gaming, Inspired Gaming and RabCat.
Mr Green & Co AB was the original name of the parent company, where the online casino Mr Green (Mr Green Ltd) is the largest company. The parent company, Mr Green & Co AB, was the based in Stockholm, Sweden up January 2019.
Mr Green & Co AB advanced to the Mid Cap segment in December 2017 after Nasdaq Stockholm’s yearly review of the market value of the companies on its main market. This means that Mr Green was segmented as a Mid Cap company as of 2 January 2018.
Mr Green & Co AB changed name to MRG in May 2018. 
In January 2019, MRG was acquired by one of the world’s largest betting and gaming companies William Hill PLC in a cash offer of £242m.
Patrick Jonker was appointed CEO of Mr Green Ltd and Managing Director of William Hill International in March 2019.
Brands and licenses
Mr Green Limited is a company registered in accordance with Maltese Law with registration number C43260, Registered office: Mr Green Limited, Tagliaferro Business Centre, Level 6, 7 & 8, High Street, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta; for UK customers, Mr Green Ltd is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, License Number: 000-039264-R-319432-008.
Mr Green holds a license in Italy following the 2015 acquisition of Italian operator Mybet Italia, and approval by the country’s gaming regulator AAMS, to facilitate its entry into the regulated Italian online gaming market.
Mr Green was awarded a UK Operator Licence in July 2015, which shows the company's aim to increase the proportion of revenues from locally regulated markets 
Mr Green was awarded a casino license in Denmark as part of the company’s strategy of expansion to locally regulated markets after the acquisition of the Danish Online Casino Dansk Underholdning including the brands Bingosjov, Bingoslottet and Balletbingo in 2017.
In February 2018, Mr Green finalised the acquisition of Evoke Gaming Ltd including the gaming sites Redbet, Vinnarum Casino, Bertil and MamaMiaBingo with the intention to expand Redbet in Mr Green's existing and future markets.
Following the acquisition of MRG by William Hill PLC in January 2019, the MRG brands are part of the William Hill offer alongside their sports-betting & casino brand William Hill and casino brand Euregrand.
Mr Green offer approximately 1000 casino slot games, of which 750 are available on mobile as well, from suppliers like NYX, IGT, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Quickspin, Microgaming, SG Interactive, Yggdrasil, Play ‘n Go, Edict, Push Gaming and Blueprint.
Mr Green’s LIVE Casino offer an immersive casino experience with real dealers including LIVE Blackjack, LIVE Roulette, LIVE Baccarat and LIVE Casino Hold’em.
In April 2016, Mr Green launched their Sportsbook powered by the Swedish based platform provider Kambi with the intention to offer Mr Greens players a personalised sports betting experience. In September 2017 Mr Green launched Sportsbook Version 2.0, an updated version of the product that featured a BettorLogic partnership providing unique football in-play features and CRM and marketing assistance.
In October 2017, Mr Green expanded its product range to include custom bingo and keno products to widen the player offering and continue to build brand awareness and attraction in the UK, both platforms powered by iGame provider CozyGames.
Following a partnership with Swedish developer NetEnt, Mr Green launched a 3D live casino through their mobile platform in February 2018. Known as 'Live Beyond Live', the virtual environment based experience is designed to immerse players in a social and interactive environment.
In November 2017, Mr Green announced a sponsorship deal with Scottish football club, Celtic. As a result of this sponsorship, Mr Green sportsbook became Celtic's official casino partner. This followed previously signed deals with English club Wigan Athletic and Irish side Bohemian.
Mr Green invests generously in its Green Gaming Programme. When a new customer signs up, he or she is asked to set limits for the risks he or she is willing to take in his or her play.
In September 2017, Green Gaming announced a new predictive gaming tool designed to revolutionize the online gambling sector. The Green Gaming Predictive tool, developed in partnership with Sustainable Interaction and Sebastian Gassner analyses the playing behaviour of a customer and combines it with the customer's own perception of their risk behaviours which gives players the ability to gain insight into their own risk behaviour.
Mr Green have committed to adjusting communications based on the individual customer's risk behaviour. Players who exhibit increased risk behaviour will be asked to set different limits for their playing or to step back from playing for a period. Mr Green will also refrain from communicating sales messages to customers with increased risk behaviours.
In the financial year of 2019, Mr Green was slapped with a fine of £3m by the UK Gambling Commission for failing to protect problematic gambling and money laundering. 
- "Storytelling ska slja nytt ntcasino". Internetworld. 7 August 2008. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "Nästa generations nätcasino är här". Expressen. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "Mr Green advances to Nasdaq Stockholm's Mid Cap segment". News Powered by Cision. Retrieved 2018-03-14.[verification needed]
- Harrison, Robin. "Mr Green enters Italy with Mybet Italia acquisition - Gaming Intelligence". www.gamingintelligence.com. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Mr Green Granted Approval for Italy Launch". Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Italian Regulator Approves Mr Green for Launch in Italy". Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Mr Green Granted UK Operator Licence". Retrieved 1 July 2015.
- "Mr Green to enter Denmark via Dansk Underholdning deal - CalvinAyre.com". CalvinAyre.com. 2017-02-07. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Mr Green targets Redbet growth after Evoke takeover". iGaming Business. 2017-12-19. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Mr Green launches sports betting product". SBC News. 2016-06-08. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Mr Green rolls out new "content rich" sportsbook | EGR Technology | Technology trends for the egaming industry". egr.global. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- Administrator2. "Mr Green partners CozyGames for bingo and keno launches - Gaming Intelligence". www.gamingintelligence.com. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Mr Green Introduces Bespoke Keno and Bingo Games". twolittlefleas.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-11-01.
- "Mr Green launches digitally enhanced live casino product | EGR Intel | B2B information for the global online gambling and gaming industry". egr.global. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Mr Green Sportsbook Announced Sponsor Partnership with Celtic FC". GrizzlyG. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "Mr Green Signs Sponsorship Deal With The Professional Darts Corporation". 7 November 2017. Retrieved 6 April 2018.
- "Green Gaming". Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Mr Green targets problem gambling with self-assessment tool | EGR Technology | Technology trends for the egaming industry". egr.global. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- "Mr Green launches predictive Green Gaming tool". News Powered by Cision. Retrieved 2018-03-14.
- Gambling regulator slaps £3m fine on William Hill website Mr Green, Retrieved February 27, 2020