Nurridzuan Abu Hassan
|Full name||Muhammad Nurridzuan Bin Abu Hassan Saari|
|Date of birth||20 April 1992|
|Place of birth||Perak, Malaysia|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
|2010–2012||Perak President Cup|
|2012–2014||Harimau Muda A||25||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 September 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 25 September 2017
Muhammad Nurridzuan Bin Abu Hassan Saari (born 20 April 1992), commonly known as Nurridzuan is a Malaysian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Malaysia Super League side Pahang. He is known for his free-kick ability.
In 2012, Nurridzuan was not listed in the Perak's first team and only played for Perak President Cup team. As captain of the youth team, he led the team to the 2012 President Cup championship, scoring 7 goals in the competition including the winning goal in the final against Betaria FC. As a result, Nurridzuan once again were drafted into the first team for the rest of the season.
In 2012, Perak President Cup team played in the 2012 Sukma Games football tournament in Pahang, where Nurridzuan and the team achieved silver medal when they were defeated 3–0 in the final by Sabah after extra time.
On November 2012, Nurridzuan was offered to join Harimau Muda A team, the Malaysian national under-21 team at the time playing in S.League, along with his Perak teammate D. Kenny Pallraj starting 2013 season and the Perak Football Association agreed to release both players to Harimau Muda A. After spent 2 years playing for Harimau Muda side, Nurridzuan returned to Perak for the 2015 season.
Due to his good performances in the President Cup team, Nurridzuan, along with his Perak teammate D. Kenny Pallraj was called by Harimau Muda A head coach Ong Kim Swee to join the Harimau Muda A squad for the 2012 VFF Cup friendly tournament. He made his debut for the national under-21 squad in the tournament and was instrumental in helping the team win the tournament, supplying the assist for the winning goal by Hazwan Bakri in the final in a 1–0 win over Vietnam U-21.
- PFAM Player of the Month: June 2015
- Pemain 2017; Pahang FA Official, Retrieved 25 September 2017
- Player Profile; Eurosport, Retrieved 25 September
- Shahrulnizam kembali ke Perak; Kosmo! Online, Retrieved 26 September 2017
- Skipper Nurridzuan nets winner for Perak; The Star Malaysia, 22 June 2012
- Tiga pemain Piala Presiden diserapkan ke skuad Liga Super; Perak News
- Sabah clinch gold; New Straits Times
- TRANSFER ROUND-UP: Zaharulnizam and Nurri join Pahang, Nazrin Nawi leaves JDT; Goal, 10 December 2016
- Newspaper Cup: Pemain SUKMA Perak ankara 20 galas cabana negara; Sinar Harian, 9 October 2012
- Skuad Kim Swee Juara; Berita Harian
- Triumph proves juniors resilience; New Straits Times
- Malaysia B21 bermula baik; espnstar.my
- Nurridzuan Abu Hassan at Soccerway