Muhiddin or Muhittin is the Turkish version of the Muslim name Mohy al-Din It may refer to:
- Muhittin Akyüz, Turkish general, diplomat.
- Muhittin Kurtiş, Turkish general.
- Şerif Muhiddin Targan (1892 - 1967), Turkish musician
- Muhittin Taylan (1910 - 1983), Turkish judge
- Nezihe Muhiddin (1889 - 1958), Ottoman and Turkish women's rights campaigner
- Twahir Muhiddin, Kenyan football coach
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|
|This page lists people with the surname Muhiddin. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|